1. I can lick my elbow. I’m abnormally flexible, or as many call it, “double jointed.”
2. My favorite feeling is a rush of excitement mixed with a hint of fear. This comes from things like skydiving, a crazy, super fast, loopy roller coaster, or the beginning of a race when you first begin to run. It happens when you kiss someone you’re into for the first time (maybe even the first few times), or when you’re up at bat and your team has two outs and the bases are loaded. I discovered my adoration for this feeling when I was a child, when my brothers, cousins, friends, and I would play manhunt. I got a natural high from that feeling of darting to “base” when someone on the opposite team saw me/was chasing me. Gotta love it!
3. As a child, my favorite book was Upchuck and the Rotten Willy by Bill Wallace. For a complete animal lover, there’s nothing like getting into the mind of one of them. I began writing and drawing at a very young age, and my finished products were always stories about animals (especially dogs and wolves) or pictures of them (again, mainly dogs or wolves).
4. As an early teenager, I had an obsession with astrology. Scorpios rule. Just throwing it out there.
5. For a long time, my favorite color was lime green. Now, though I hate to admit it since I’m known to be all into green, I’m pretty sure it morphed into turquoise. Maybe. Read More