I can go on and on, but below are some things that come to mind when thinking about who and what I’m inspired by. I wrote this list in no particular order. I’ve read some other lists and it really says a lot about who you are. Definitely give it a try.
1. Travel writers/journalists
2. Listening to the memories of elderly people
3. People who love animals
4. Documentaries about animals, nature, science, or history
8. Open mic poetry readings
9. Musicians who write and perform their music
10. The sun rising or setting over the ocean
11. Finding shapes in the clouds
12. People who find the light in tough situations
14. Those who give just because they want to
16. In depth conversations
18. Shooting stars
19. Cooking something new and having it turn out delicious
22. Deep, meaningful quotes
23. Meeting random goals, like running a certain distance within 20 minutes or watching all the episodes of a favorite show
24. People who can speak many languages
26. Watching children learn
27. Actors/Actresses performing on stage
31. My future
32. A good story
35. Random acts of kindness
i wud put 34 at item 1.
I think it’s the most important one of all, since in a way, it’s part of everything that inspires me or anyone else. My list is in no particular order, I just kept going with whatever came to mind. Thank you for the comment and for reading!
A great list, Nicole! I’m glad I read it, today!
Thank you Dale.
I feel like I wrote that list. Love it!
Out of all the bloggers I regularly visit/keep in touch with on WordPress, I always felt that we’re very similar/you’re easy to relate to.
Awww, just reading this. I know what u mean (((big hug)))
I love travel writers, as well. My favorite is Bill Bryson (“A Walk in the Woods” is my favorite). Oh, and he is funny. Very funny.
Great. I’ve heard of him but I’ve never read any of his stuff, but being funny just makes it better!